State Government Jobs, Andhra Pradesh 2018: The Directorate of Public Health and Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh, invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Civil Assistant Surgeons in the Medical Institutions.
Find the details below.
- MBBS Degree or its equivalent included in the Schedule –I of the MCI Act, 1956 as amended from time to time and from a College recognised by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates must have completed internship not later than 26-09-2018.
- Must be registered (on Permanent basis) with State Medical Council of Andhra Pradesh or any other state in India constituted under MCI Act.
Note: Candidates passed from unrecognised Universities are ineligible. Such application if received will be rejected. The Directorate of Public Health and Family Welfare reserves its rights to disqualify such an appointment with immediate effect if found at a later date.
Post Name :- Civil Assistant Surgeon
TOTAL VACANCIES :- 1171
40270-1110-42490-1190-46060-1270; 49870-1360-53950-1460-58330-1560; 63010-1660-67990-1760-73270-1880; 78910-2020-84970-2160-91450-2330; 93780 and other applicable allowances as per the government norms.
D.D. worth Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) obtained on or after 26-09-2018 and prior to 25-10-2018 payable at Vijayawada drawn in favour of Director of Public Health and Family Welfare, A.P., Gollapudi, Vijayawada.
NOTE ON EXEMPTIONS
Candidates from SC, ST and Ex-Service Men categories exempted
APPLICATION DATE: From 26-09-2018 to 25-10-2018
General Rules (Caste and Community)
a.Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in terms of G.O.Ms.No. 58; SW(J) Dept., dt: 12-05-1997 (Candidates from BCs, SCs & STs of other States are not eligible for the reservations)
b.The General Rule 22 of Special representation is applicable subject to various provisions in the relevant Service rules, except in the case of physically handicapped persons.
Reservation for Women
The women candidates shall get reservations as per the General Rule 22-A (G.O.Ms.No. 41, WD&CW(Estt)Deptt., dt: 01-08-1996
Reservation for Local Candidates
Local candidates are entitled for reservation as applicable in the Rules. Eligible candidates are required to enclose the required study certificates (from IV class to SSC) or Residence Certificate in the as the case may be.
An assessment comprising of 100 marks is performed as follows:
- 75% Marks are allotted based on the aggregate marks obtained each year during the completion of MBBS programme.
- 15% Marks are allotted to Civil Assistant Surgeons working on contract basis with the conditions shown at “B” of this Para.
- Upto 10 marks @ 1.0 mark per completed year after completion of internship along with requisite qualification with internship. Candidates must have served six months continuously as Contract Medical Officer.
NOTE: A satisfactory track record as Contract Medical Officer is a must. No weightage is given to a candidate with any adverse remarks. Append a certificate from the controlling Officers concerned (DM&HO / DCHS / Any other authority who appointed the applicant) and an undertaking by themselves in prescribed proforma offered in the application.
HOW TO APPLY
Download the Application Form online from the Website of Director of Public Health and Family Welfare.
Fill out the application form and submit it to the Director of Public Health and Family Welfare Gollapudi, Vijayawada on or before 25-10-2018 at 5.30 P.M.
If sending by Post, on the top of the envelope write the below texts in bold
A.P .Medical & Health Services Notification 01/2018
RECRUITMENT OF CAS – 2018
Mention address as follows:
The Director of Public Health
& Family Welfare,
Himagna Towers, 3rd Floor,
One Centre, Gollapudi, Vijayawada.
PIN: 521 225.
IMPORTANT APPLICATION DATES:
Start Date of Submission: 26-09-2018
Last Date of Submission: 25-10-2018