CTET APPLICATION FORM 2020:- Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi released Admit Card. Those candidates who are apply for apply online CTET application form through official website given below can Download their admit card below given link. More details for eligibility criteria given below.
Exam Name: –
Central Eligibility Test (CTET) January 2021
Educational Eligibility: –
- Teacher for Classes I-V: Primary Stage:- Candidates should be passed Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed/Graduation with B.Ed.
- Teacher for Classes VI-VIII: Elementary Stage:-Candidates should be passed Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2 years Diploma in elementary Education or Graduation with 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year B.Ed.
- For General/OBC/NCL only paper I or II Rs.700/-
- For General/OBC/NCL Both paper I & II Rs.1200/-
- For SC/ST/Diff.Abled Person only paper I or II Rs.350/-
- For SC/ST/Diff.Abled Person Both paper I & II Rs.600/-
Mode of Payment:-
Through online with Syndicate bank E-challan or Canara Bank E-challan by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Netbanking.
CTET ONLINE APPLY :-
Candidates submit online application through official website www.ctet.nic.in . Candidates are advised please upload their latest scanned images.
Candidates take print their confirmation page for record and keep it for future reference. No need to send this confirmation page to CTET unit.
If Candidates will submit more than one application his/her candidature shall liable to be cancelled.
Candidates are advised please their application well and advance date will not extend in any condition. Before apply online application read all instruction carefully and check eligibility in full notification link given below.
Important Dates of CTET APPLICATION FORM 2020
|Start Date of Application||19/08/2019|
|Last Date of Application||18/09/2019|
|Last Date of fee||23/09/2019 (Before 15:30 hrs)|
|Exam Date||31 January 2021|
Scheduled of Examination of CTET APPLICATION FORM 2020
- Paper – I: – 08 December 2019 (Sunday) – 09.30AM to 12.00Noon- 2.30 Hrs.
- Paper – II:- 08 December 2019 (Sunday) – 02.00 PM to 04.30 PM-2.30 Hrs.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Image Correction||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|