Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment, RRC 2020:- Eastern Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell Invites online application for various ITI Trade in the Different Unit wise Vacancies. So those Interested candidates who has completed their ITI with relevant trade can apply online application through below given website. More details like, age, qualification, post name, fee etc. is given below.
Those applicant who are searching Latest Apprentice jobs in the Railway Department can now apply in their trades on the basis as per their eligibility requirement are given below in this article.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 for ITI Trades
Post Detail: Unit Wise
- Howrah Division – 659
- Sealdah Division – 526
- Malda Division – 101
- Asansol Division – 412
- Kanchrapara Workshop – 206
- Liluah Workshop – 204
- Jamalpur Workshop – 684
Category Wise Vacancies Detail Refers in Full Notification of Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment
Pay Scale:- Follow full Notification
Application Date :-
Candidates may apply online Application between 06/03/2020 to 05/04/2020 Extended till 09/07/2020.
- Rs.100/- for other
- No Fee – for SC/ST/PWBD/Women Candidates
- Online by Using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking
- Must have passed 10th class or its equivalent with minimum 50% from recognized Board.
- National Trade Certificate in the Relevant Trade from NCVT/SCVT.
Candidate’s age should be between 15 to 24 Years as on 13/03/2020. Upper age limit Relaxation as follow:
- For SC/ST – 05 Years
- For OBC – NCL – 03 Years
- For PWBD – 10 Years
Note: – Interested Candidates are advised please check/read all instruction through full notification and then fill application of Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
How to Apply for Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment
- Go to official of RRC/ER
- Read All Instruction and Then Click On “Agree”
- Select UNIT Name (In which want to apply)
- Select Trade & Then Click on Continue
- Fill Mandatory Detail
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature
- Upload LTI Thumb impression
- Upload all Required Educational Document by Scanned in the PDF format
- Pay Application Fee
- Submit Final Application
- Take Print for Future References
Candidates will be selected on the Merit Basis
|Start Date of Application||06/03/2020 Extended till 25/06/2020|
|Last Date of Application||05/04/2020 Extended till 09/07/2020 6:30 PM|