HOS Admit Card & Date Sheet 2019:- Haryana Board of School Education released admit card for September Exam for 10th and 12th Class from Haryana Open School. Exam will be started from 4 September 2019 full Date sheet given below. More detail like Date sheet, Documents, Admit card link and Admit card date is given below.
Category of Admit Card: – 10th and 12th pass candidates can download their admit card for CTP/STC/Partial Improvement/Full Improvement & Additional Subject.
Admit Card Not issued: – If the students admit card not released by the reason of incomplete of application form then those candidates can take their admit card from (Haryana Board of School Education, Bhiwani) HBSE room no. 90,91 or 94 from 27 August 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM in the working days.
Document Required:- If the applicants admit card not released then they can take their admit card from Haryana Board of School Education with given below documents.
- Hard Copy of Online Application form Print
- Pass Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Re-appear Card
Date to Download of admit card: – Admit card will be downloaded from 26 August 2019 through the official website www.bseh.org.in .
Date Sheet of 10th Class Student
Exam Date – Subject Name
05/09/2019 – Mathematics
07/09/2019 – Science & Technology
09/09/2019 – Sanskrit/Urdu/Punjabi/Home Science/Physical Education/Computer Science
10/09/2019 – Social Science
12/09/2019 – English
14/09/2019 – Hindi
Date Sheet of 12th Class Student
Exam Date – Subject Name
04/09/2019 – English (Core)/English Elective
5/09/2019 – Home Science
06/09/2019 – Geography/Accountancy
07/09/2019 – Public Administration
09/09/2019 – Computer Science/Philsophy
10/09/2019 – Sociology/Biology
11/09/2019 – Economics
12/09/2019 – Punjabi/Sanskrit/Urdu
13/09/2019 – History/Chemistry
14/09/2019 – Physical Education/Enterpreneurship
16/09/2019 – Physics/Business/Psychology
17/09/2019 – Political Science
18/09/2019 – Mathematics
19/09/2019 – Hindi (Core)/Hindi Elective/English Special in lieu of Hindi Core
- Differently Abled (i) Blind candidates (ii) Dyslexic & Spastic candidates (iii) Deaf & Dumb candidates (iv) Benchmarks Disabilities (v) Permanently disabled who cannot write with their own hands, shall be provided along with the services of amanuensis, and extra time of 20 minutes in one hour answering each paper.
- Candidates will bring their own log., Trigonometry Tables & Stencils for Maps and can use colour pencils in Science subjects only.
- Mobile phones are not permitted in the examination hall, if found those will be considered as use of unfair means.