Haryana Government giving opportunity for those candidates who are completed their education and till Unemployed.
Those unemployed candidates may apply for Saksham Yuva yojana Application form and get free monthly allowance.
So interested candidates we are giving information about how to fill Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojana form.
Interested candidates must belong from Haryana State other State are not eligible.
If you want to apply for this Scheme please before Apply you should ensure your study must be regular in any colleges or School.
Distance or Open Education Students are not eligible for this Scheme.
Required Document to Saksham Registration for Eligible Applicant
- Unemployment Registration ID Card
- Should have Valid Email ID
- Valid Mobile No.
- Aadhar Card
- Resident Certificate
- Matriculation Certificate
- Higher Education Certificate
- SDM verified Family Income Certificate not exceed 3 Lakhs.
- Bank Passbook
HARYANA SAKSHAM YOJANA UNEMPLOYMENT ALLOWANCE CLICK HERE TO KNOW
How to Register & How to fill Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojana form
- Go to https://hreyahs.gov.in/
- Click on Sign Up/Register
- Select your Education and Click Go to Registration
- Fill the mandatory details showing in the application form.
- You will get one time password on your mobile or email.
- Put it and verify
- You will get registration Number and Password on your mobile or Email id.
- Login by using the Registration Number and password,
- Fill all details Personal and Educational details
- And upload original documents by Scanning Printer.
- And Then Final Submission
- Take print Successfully Submitted application.
- Attached all documents photocopies with application print
- Then Submit this file in the District employment Offices
Note: – Applicants are Advised Please fill your application form carefully you will not get any chance to change or Update details.