HSSC JE Recruitment 2019:- Haryana Staff Selection Commission invites online application for 1624 Posts of Junior Engineer for Civil, Horticulture and Mech. & Electrical. Eligible candidates may apply online given below website. More details like age, qualification, posts name, posts and selection process.
Total Vacancies: – 1624
Post Name: – Junior Engineer
Department Name & Post Detail: –
- Irrigation & W.R. Deparment, Haryana, Panchkula – 686
- Urban Local Bodies Department, Haryana, Panchkula – 100
- Hafed, Department, Haryana-07
- Kurukshetra Development Board, Kurukshetra, Haryana- 01
- Housing Board Haryana- 36
- Police Housing Corporation Haryana- 14
- HVPNL Haryana- 198
- DHBVNL, Haryana- 44
- Agriculture, Haryana- 6
- Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani- 01
- Haryana State Agriculture Marketing Board, Haryana- 40
- Haryana Dairy Development Cooperative Federation, Haryana- 04
- PWD (B&R), Haryana- 178
- Public Health Engineering-122
- Development and Panchayat- 134
- Town & Country Planning-25
- Chief Electrical Inspector- 06
- Haryana State Warehousing corporation,Haryana- 21
Post Detail of 1624 Junior Engineer
Junior Engineer (Civil)
Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
Junior Engineer (Electrical)
Junior Engineer (Horticulture)
Education Qualification: –
- Junior Engineer (Civil):- Candidates should have completed three years diploma in Civil Engineering, conducted State Board of Technical Education, Department, Haryana or any other Institution recognized by the Haryana Government or B. Tech in Civil Engineering from any recognized University.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical):- Candidates should have completed three years diploma in Mechanical Engineering, conducted State Board of Technical Education, Department, Haryana or any other Institution recognized by the Haryana Government or B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering from any recognized University.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical):- Candidates should have completed three years diploma in Electrical Engineering, conducted State Board of Technical Education, Department, Haryana or any other Institution recognized by the Haryana Government or B. Tech in Electrical Engineering/Bachelor in Engineering(Electrical) from any recognized University.
- Junior Engineer (Horticulture):- Candidates should have completed B.Sc. (Agricultural) with Horticulture as Specialization.
Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the Subject or Higher.
Age Eligibility: – Candidates age should be between 17 to 42 years full detail refers full advertisement.
Age Relaxation :-
- Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) as per Haryana Govt. Instruction.
- In the case of PwD General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SCs/BCs) as per Haryana Government instructions No. 22/10/2013-1GS-III, dated 15.07.2014.
- For Ex-Servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
- The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be upto 47 years as per Government instructions.
- All of the above relaxations are for Haryana State domicile only.
Application Date: – Candidate may apply online between 20/06/2019 to 04/07/2019.
Application Fee:-Candidate should have to pay Rs.150/-for General Male/Female, Rs.70/- for Gen female of Haryana,Rs.35/- for SC/BC/EWS(Male) candidates of Haryana State, Rs.18/- for SC/BC (female) candidates of Haryana State. No fee for Physically Handicapped/Ex-Serviceman of Haryana.
Mode of Payment: – The should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any State Bank of India, Punjab National bank and IDBI bank available on payment site.
Selection Process: – Candidate will be selected basis of written examination.
How to Apply: – Eligible candidates may apply online through www.hssc.gov.in .
NOTE: – All Interested Candidates are advised before apply online application ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post read/check full advertisement details.
Date of Application
|Start Date of Online Application||20/06/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||04/07/2019(by 11:59 PM)|
|Last Date of Fee||08/07/2019|
|CLICK HERE TO FULL ADVERTISEMENT|
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE|