HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019:- Haryana Staff Selection Commission invites online application for 4858 Posts of Clerk for 10th 12th pass jobs in Various Department / Boards & Corporation, Haryana for direct recruitment. Eligible candidates may apply online on given below website. More details like age, qualification, posts name, posts and selection process.
Total Vacancies: – 4858
Post Name: – Clerk
Pay Scale: – 5200-20200+1900 (GP) Pre revised now Functional Pay Level 2 FPL Rs.19900
Department Name: – Various Department / Boards & Corporation
Details for 1100 Posts of Canal Patwari (Categorywise)
- 10+2/10+2 First Division/ Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized Board/ University.
- Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matriculation as one of the subject or Higher Education.
Age Eligibility: – Candidates age should be between 17 to 42 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) as per Haryana Govt. Instruction.
- In the case of PwD General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SCs/BCs) as per Haryana Government instructions No. 22/10/2013-1GS-III, dated 15.07.2014.
- For Ex-Servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
- The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be upto 47 years as per Government instructions.
- All of the above relaxations are for Haryana State domicile only.
Application Date: – Candidate may apply online between 24/06/2019 to 08/07/2019.
Application Fee:-Candidate should have to pay Rs.100/-for General Male/Female, Rs.50/- for Gen female of Haryana,Rs.25/- for SC/BC(Male) candidates of Haryana State, Rs.13/- for SC/BC (female) candidates of Haryana State. No fee for Physically Handicapped/Ex-Serviceman of Haryana.
Mode of Payment: – The should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any State Bank of India, Punjab National bank and IDBI bank available on payment site.
Selection Process: – Candidate will be selected basis of written examination.
How to Apply: – Eligible candidates may apply online through www.hssc.gov.in .
NOTE: – All Interested Candidates are advised before apply online application ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post read/check full advertisement details.
Date of Application
|Start Date of Online Application||24/06/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||08/07/2019 (by 11:59PM)|
|Last Date of Fee||11/07/2019|
|CLICK HERE TO FULL ADVERTISEMENT|
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE|
|HSSC clerk Admit Card|
|HSSC Clerk Result 2019 Check Result Here|