Technicians, Technical Assistants, Skill Development and Industrial Training, HSSC, Panchkula: Get hired by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission for the posts of technicians or technical assistants under the Haryana Government’s Skill Development and Industrial Training program. Check total vacancies, eligibility, payscale, etc.
Total Vacancies: 773
Sr.Wise Vacancies Details
- Workshop Calculation & Science Instructor-179
- Computer Instructor-49
- Employability Skill Instructor-93
- Engineering Drawing Instructor-165
- Apprenticeship Instructor-31
- Junior Programmer (HQ)-02
- Computer Operator-04
- Computer Networking and Hardware Technician-01
- Technical Assistant-02
- Store Keeper-101
- Group Instructor/ Apprenticeship Supervisor/Senior Technical Assistant/ Junior apprenticeship and Placement Officer-101
- Group Instructor In-Charge (Women) / Group Instructor (Women) for TTC in Hair & Skin Care-02
- Group Instructor In-Charge (Women) / Group Instructor (Women) for TTC in Fashion Technology, Cutting and Sewing, Embroidery and Needle Work, Dress making-08
- B. Tech (Mechanical/Electrial) +1 Year teaching experience. Or Relevant Diploma with 2 Year teaching experience.
- B. Tech or B. Sc IT +1 Year teaching experience. Or Relevant Diploma with 2 Year teaching experience. OR DOEACC A plus 2 Years experience OR DOEACC A plus 1 Year experience
- Candidates should passed BBA/MBA.
- B. Tech (Electrical/Mechanical) + One year experience OR relevant diploma with 2 years experience.
- B. Tech (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics /Production / Automobiles)
- BCA/MCA/Diploma in Computer Science + 2 Years experience
- Diploma in Computer Application/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering
- 10+2 with Physics & Chemistry or 3-Year diploma in Computers/ Electronics Communication
- B. Tech Mechanical /Electrical /Civil / Electronics /Information Technology /Architecture/Computer + 1 Year Experience or Relevant Diploma +2 Year Experience
- BBA or Bachelor in Math/ Economics
- Bachelor degree in Library Science from a recognized university;(ii)Two years experience as a Junior Librarian in any reputed Institute
- B.Tech Civil/ Mechanical / Production/ Architecture/ Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Automobile/ Industrial Engineering/ Technology
- Bachelor Degree in Beauty Culture/Beauty Culture and Hair Dressing
- Bachelor degree in Apparel/Dress Design/Garment Manufacturing/Fashion Technology / Fashion Designing
Note: To check vacancies, number of posts and eligibility for posts under other categories, please check the full advertisement linked at the bottom of this job post.
Pay Scale: Pay Matrix Level 6 (35400-112400)
Apply Date: 19/01/2019 to 18/02/2019
Age Limit: 17 to 42 Years. Candidates shall check the age limit applicable for the post they are applying for with the full advertisement. The exemption will be granted in the upper age limit as per the Haryana Govt. instructions.
Application Fee: Rs. 150. For female candidates, the application fee is Rs. 75. SC male candidates from the Haryana State can apply paying an application fee Rs 35, while SC female candidates can apply with Rs. 18.
Special Attention: For the recruitment cancelled vide Public Notice dated 1.5.2015 & 27.04.2018, you are required not to pay any fee.
Mode of Payment: Net banking or e-Challan (from any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank)
How to Apply: Read instructions and fill out the application form available on the official website of the HSSC (www.hssc.gov.in). Candidates are required to fill the form with due attention as no further changes will be acceptable.
Selection Process: The selection process comprises an OMR-sheet based written test or computer-based test (CBT). The exam will carry 90 marks. 10 marks will be granted on the basis of the social and economic condition of the candidates. Meritorious candidates will be shortlisted for the posts advertised.
|Start Date of Online Application||19/01/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||18/02/2019 (by 11:59PM)|
|Last Date for the Deposit of Fee||21/02/2019 (by 11:59PM)|