IOCL Recruitment 2018:- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd invites online application from Indian National candidates Under the Apprentice Act, 1961. IOCL Invites online application Statewise. Eligible candidates may Apply Online through below given website.
Total Posts:- 390
Post Name :- Apprentices
|Sr. No.||Post Name|
|1.||Technician Apprentice- Mechanical|
|3.||Technician Apprentice-Telecommunication & Instrumentation|
|4.||Trade Apprentices (Assistant – Human Resouce)|
|5.||Trade Apprentice (Accountant)|
Education Qualification: –
- Technician Apprentice – Mechanical :- Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following discipline of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute. (i) Mechanical Engineering ,(ii) Automobile Engineering
- Trade Apprentice – Electrical:- Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration /10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following discipline of Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute: (i) Electrical Engineering,(ii) Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Technical Apprentice- Telecommunication & Instrumentation:- Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following discipline of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute(i) Electrical & Communication Engineering,(ii) Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering,(iii)Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering,(iv)Instrumentation & Control Engineering,(v)Instrumentation & Process control Engineering,(vi)Electronics Engineering
- Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource):- Full Time Bachelor degree (Graduation) from Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant):- Full Time Bachelor degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
Duration of Appreticeship:- One year from the Date of Engagement.
Age Eligibility: – Age should be between 18 to 24 years 19/09/2018. Age relaxation for Upper age by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC Candidates for other as per rules Mention in full notification detail so are advised follow full advertisement detail.
Application Date: – Candidate may apply online between 19/09/2018 to 12/10/2018.
Stipend:- Apprentice will be paid a monthly consolidated stipend as Mention in Full advertisement detail to full detail about the stipend go through full advertisement detail.
Selection Process:- Candidate will be selected on basis of Written Test & Personal Interview. Written test shall be of 85 Marks and Interview shall be of 15 Marks.
How To Apply: – Eligible candidates may apply online through https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in . Candidates advised apply online offline application will not be accepted.
Date Of Application :-
|Start Date of Online Application||20/09/2048|
|Last Date of Online Application||12/10/2018|
|Tentative Date of Written Test & Interview||Nov/Dec-2018|
MORE DETAIL :-