Northern Central Railway Apprentice 2020:-Northern Central Railway invites online application for ITI pass apprentices for the various trades in the different workshop as an apprentices act. Interested candidates may apply online through below given website. More details like, age, qualification, post name, fee etc. is given below.
Those persons who are searching Latest Apprentices jobs they can now apply in the Northern Central Railway as per their eligibility requirement are given below in this article.
Total Vacancies: – 196
- Welder (Gas and Electric) – 50
- Mechanic Machine and Tool Maintenance – 13
- Machinist – 12
- Painter – 16
- Electrician – 12
- Fitter – 90
- Stenographer (Hindi) – 03
Category Wise Vacancies of MP High Court Group D Recruitment
|Welder(Gas & Electric)||25||13||08||04|
|Mechanic Machine & Tool Maintenance||06||04||02||01|
Pay Scale: – Stipend will be paid as per instruction issued by the Railway Board.
Application Date: – Candidates may apply online between 01/06/2020 to 15/07/2020.
- Rs.100+Rs.70+GST- UR/OBC Candidates
- Only Rs.70+GST as Portal fee for SC/ST/Physical Handicapped and Women Candidates
Education Eligibility: – Candidates should be passed 10th class from the recognized Board or its equivalent under the 10+2 system with minimum 50% marks and ITI Certificate with the relevant Trade from Recognized ITI affiliated to NCVT.
Age: – Applicant age should be between 15 to 24 years as on 01/12/2019. Relaxation will be applicable for upper age as per rules.
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- Physical Handicapped – 10 Years
Note: – Interested Candidates are advised please check/read all instruction through full notification and then fill application of Northern Central Railway Apprentice 2020.
How to Apply for Northern Central Railway Apprentice 2020
- Open Link Given below
- Register with Valid Email ID
- Scanned Photo, Signature and Left thumb Impression
- Candidates Name, Address, Pin Code, Mobile Number, RDAT Registration Number and Registration Number, if registered in employment office must be explicitly filled by the candidate.
- Fill Two Physical Identification Marks
- Upload Matriculation Mark Sheet and ITI Mark Sheet
- Upload Caste Certificate
- Upload ID Proof as a Aadhar Card, Pan Card
- Pay Application fee
- Then Submit Final Application
- And Take Print for Future References
Selection Process: – Candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit List.
|Start Date of Application||01/06/2020|
|Last Date of Application||15/07/2020|