OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021 – Odisha Public Service Commission Released Notification to apply online application for the Recruitment of Post Graduate Teacher. Those Applicant are interested may apply online through given below link. More details like Education Eligibility, Application Date, Selection Process Etc. are given below.
Total Post: 139
Post Graduate Teacher
Subject Wise Vacancies Details:
- Physics – 22
- Chemistry – 23
- Zoology – 14
- Botany – 11
- Mathematics – 21
- Odia – 27
- English – 21
- Candidates must have passed Master Degree in Relevant Subject/M.Sc. with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Also should have Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) or its equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education.
21 to 32 Years as on 01/01/2021
Age Relaxation :
Age relaxation as per rules.
As relaxation will be applicable as per rules given in table :
|PWD Candidates||10 Years|
|Start Date for Registration/ Re-registration & Payment of Fee||24/03/2021|
|Last Date to Registration/ Re-registration & Payment of Fee||23/04/2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||30/04/2021|
- Rs.500/- for Other Candidates
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD
Mode of Payment:
Online Mode:- Application fee can be paid through online by using Net Banking or Debit Card, Credit Card.
Selection Process Tradesman Mate vacancy:
Candidate will be selected on the basis of:
- Written Examination
- Viva Voice Test
Note:- Candidates are advised before apply online application read/check full advertisement for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021.
Document Requirement for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment:
- All Educational Document
- Left Thumb Impression
How to Apply:
- Candidates go to Official
- Fill All Necessary Information
- And fill Educational Detail
- Upload Photograph
- Upload Signature
- Upload Left Thumb Impression
- Pay Application Fee
- Then Submit Application
- Take Print for Future References
Syllabus for Examination:
Total Marks : 100