SBI Recruitment 2019:- State Bank of India (SBI) invites online application for 62 Posts of Bank Medical Office, Manager Analyst and Advisor for fraud Management in Specialist Cadre Officers. Eligible candidates may apply online on given below. More details like age, qualification, posts name, posts and selection process.
Total Vacancies: – 65
|Bank Medical Officer(BMO-II)||56|
|Advisor for Fraud Management||03|
Pay Scale: –
- Pay Scale of Bank Medical Officer(BMO-II) :- 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950+ Other allowance applicable as per SBIOSR + Non practicing allowance @ 15% of Basic Pay, Approximate CTC at Metro Rs.13.30 lacs to 15.25 Lacs.
- Pay Scale of Manager Analyst:- Regular in MMGS-III – 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490.
- Pay Scale of Advisor for Fraud Management :- Consolidated monthly fee of Rs.50,000.00 and an Administrative monthly expenses of Rs.25,000.00(Traveling Expenses/Haltting Allowance and eligibility of Stay in hotel while of official duty outside the Head Quarters will be as applicable to TEGS-VII Officer(General Manager rank) of the Bank).
Education Qualification: –
- Bank Medical Officer BMO-III:- MBBS from any recognised University/ College approved by Medical Council of India(MCI) with essential experience.
- Manager Analyst: – Chartered Accountant (CA)/MBA (Finance) or Equivalent PGDM (Finance) or equivalent with essential experience.
- Advisor Fraud Management:- The candidates should be a retired IPS(Indian Police Service) Officer/State Police Service Officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police and should have worked in / handled Vigilance / Economic offences/ Cyber Crime departments with minimum 5 years experience in conduct of Investigation/ Supervision in investigation works during his/ her service.
Age Eligibility: – Maximum age should be 35 years as on 31.03.2019 for Bank Medical Officer, 27 to 35 years as on 30.04.2019 for Manager Analyst, Below 63 as on 31.05.2019 for Advisor for Fraud Management. Age relaxation 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC(NCL), for other as per rule refers in full Advertisment details.
Application Date :- Candidate may apply online between 21/05/21019 to 12/06/2019.
Application Fee: – Application fee and intimation charges are Rs.750 for General/ OBC / EWS intimation charges of Rs. 125 for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment: – Candidates will have to be made online through payment gateway by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
Selection Process: – The selection will based on shortlisting (Merit List) and Interview.
How To Apply: – Eligible candidates may apply online through https://bank.sbi/careers. Candidates should have valid email id which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/ Interview advices.
NOTE:- All Interested Candidates are advised before apply online application ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post read/check full advertisement details.
Date of Application:-
|Start Date of Online Application||21/05/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||12/06/2019|
|CLICK HERE TO FULL ADVERTISEMENT|
|APPLY ONLINE BANK MEDICAL OFFICER|
|APPLY ONLINE MANAGER ANALYST|
|APPLY ONLINE ADVISOR FOR FRAUD MANAGEMENT|