TNPSC Recruitment 2019:- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites online application for 6491 Posts of Group (IV) (Village Administrative officer, Junior Assistant, Bill collector & other) posts for the direct recruitment against vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on given below. More details like age, qualification, posts name, posts and selection process.
Total Vacancies: – 6491
Pay Scale: – 19,500 – 62,000/- (Level 8) for (VAO, JA, Bill Collector, FS, Draftsman, Typist), 20,600 – 65,500/- (Level 10) for Steno Typist posts;
Department Name: – Tamil Nadu Public Services Commission (TNPSC)
Post Name & Vacancies
- Village Administrative Officer – 397
- Junior Assistant (Non – Security) – 2688
- Junior Assistant (Security) – 104
- Bill Collector, Grade-I – 34
- Field Surveyor – 509
- Draftsman – 74
- Typist – 1901
- Steno-Typist (Grade–III) – 784
- VAO/JA/Bill Collector/FS/Draftsman :- Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz. Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to college Courses of Studies.
- Typist/Steno Typist (Grade -III):- Must possess minimum General Educational Qualification viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to HigHiglkfjafmnkHiHigHiHigher Secondary of Studies or to College Courses of Studies. Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting.
- by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and English (or)
- by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/ Junior Grade in English (or)
- by Higher / Senior Grade in English and Lower/ Junior Grade in Tamil.
Age Eligibility: – age as on (01/07/2019) 21years to 40years for SC, ST, MBC/DC, BC, BCM and Destitute widows of all Castes & for other candidates age should be between 21years to 30 years.
Application Date: – Candidate may apply online between 14/06/2019 to 14/07/2019.
Application Fee: – One time Registration fee is Rs.150/- & Rs. 100/- Examination fee. No fee for SC/ST/Pwd candidates.
Mode of Payment: – The registration fee will be paid by using Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card/ or offline challan paid in SBI/HDFC and Post office.
Selection Process: – Candidate will be selected basis of written examination.
How to Apply: – Eligible candidates may apply online through www.apply.tnpscexams.in.
NOTE: – All Interested Candidates are advised before apply online application ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post read/check full advertisement details.
|Start Date of Online Application||14/06/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||14/07/2019|
|Last Date of Fee||16/07/2019|
|Date of Written Exam||01/09/2019 FN(10.00 A.M) to 1.00 P.M)|
|CLICK HERE TO FULL ADVERTISEMENT|
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE|