RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 – Reserve Bank of India Released Notification to apply online application from Ex-Servicemen candidates as Security Guards. Those candidates who are interested may apply online through given below Website. More details like Education Eligibility, Application Date, Selection Process Etc. are given below.
Total Post: 241
RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021
Exam Name :
- Candidates should be passed 10th/Matriculation from the recognized Board or its equivalent.
Age should be between 18 to 25 years as on 01/01/2021.
Age Relaxation :
As relaxation will be applicable as per rules given in table :
|Start Date of Online Application||22/01/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||12/02/2021|
|Schedule of Online Test||February/March 2021|
- Rs.50/- as intimation charges
Mode of Payment:
Online Mode:- Application fee can be paid through online by using Net Banking or Debit Card, Credit Card
Selection Process RBI Security Guard Recruitment:
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Three TIERs Exams
- Online Test – Shortlisted basis of Marks
- Physical Test
- Document Verification
- Biometric Verification
Note:- Candidates are advised before apply online application read/check full advertisement for RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021.
How to Apply:
- Go to Official Website
- Click on “Recruitment for the post of Security Guards- 2020”
- Click here for New Registration
- Fill Basic Details Name, Father Name, Mobile Number, Email ID
- Create ID and Password
- Login again by using Id and Password
- Upload Photo and Signature
- Fill Educational Details
- Pay Fee
- Take Print for Future References
Syllabus for RBI Security Guard:
Time Duration : 80 Minutes
|Subject||Number of Question||Maximum Marks|
|Test of Reasoning||40||40|
In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee or receipt of call letter, queries may be made at Candidate Grievance Redressal Cell https://cgrs.ibps.in/.Don’t forget to mention ‘RBI Recruitment for the post of Security Guards2020 – Online Test’ in the subject box of the e-mail.