AAI Recruitment 2020:- Airport Authority of India, Released Notification to apply online for the various posts given below. Interested candidates may apply Online Through AAI official website. More details like, age, qualification, post name and Selection Process etc. is given below.
Total Posts:- 368
- Manager (Fire Services) – 11
- Manager (Technical) – 02
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) – 264
- Junior Executive (Airport Operations) – 83
- Junior Executive (Technical) – 08
- Manager (Fire Services):- Candidates Should be passed B.E/B.Tech Degree in Fire Engg./Mechanical Engg./Automobile Engg. with 5 years’ experience in the Relevant Field.
- Manager (Technical): – B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical or Automobile & 5 Years’ experience.
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control): – Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with physics and Mathematics or Bachelor Degree in Engineering in any Discipline (Physics and Mathematics should be a subject in any on Semester)
- Junior Executive (Airport Operations): – Graduation in Science and 2 Years MBA or Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- Junior Executive (Technical): – B.E/ B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.
Age Eligibility for AAI Recruitment:-
- For Manager Maximum age Should be 32 Years
- For Junior Executive Maximum age Should be 27 Years
|Start Date of Application||15/12/2020|
|Last Date of Application||14/01/2021|
|Tentative Date of Exam||Will be Announced Later|
- Rs.1000/- for Gen/OBC/Others
- Rs.170/- for SC/ST/Female Candidates
- No fee for PWD Candidates
Mode of Payment:
Application fee will be pay through online by using Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Document Verification and merit list prepared on the GATE Normalization marks of applied candidates.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply online go through www.aai.aero.Candidates are advised read all instruction give in full notification before filling the application.
All the interested candidates are advised please read/check full advertisement details before filling the online application for the AAI Recruitment 2020.