How to Apply Online Pan Card | Correction in Pan Card
Pan Card: – Permanent Account Number, is used for all income tax payers in India.
Need of Pan Card:
- For filling Taxes
- Business Registration
- Gas Connection
- Open Bank Account
- Identity card
Application Type for Pan Card:
- New Pan Card – Indian Citizen (Form 49A)
- New Pan Card – Foreign Citizen (Form 49A)
- Changes or Correction in existing PAN Data/Reprint of PAN Card (No changes in existing PAN Data)
Types of Pan Card:
- Association of Persons
- Body of Individuals
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Hindu Undivided Family
- Artificial Juridical Person
- Local Authority
Fee for Online Pan Card | Correction in Pan Card
- 110/- for Indian/NRI including service tax
- 1011/- for Foreigners application for new Pan card
- 1020/- for foreigner reprint/change pan card
How to Apply Online Pan Card
How to Apply Online Pan Card and Correction in Pan Card:
There are three type to apply online pan card application Physical, Paperless (E-Kyc), E-sign.
- Physical Online Pan Card :- After filling online application with mandatory basic detail, selected required document , pay fee and take application print attached all necessory document and send Pan Card NSDL address.
- Paperless(E-Kyc) Online Pan Card Application: – for this process candidates should have linked their mobile number with the aadhar card, this process completed without sending or uploading any document in the application, enter aadhar card and verify otp (One time password). Application will be submitted.
- E-Sign: – In this process candidates should have linked their mobile number with aadhar card, Upload necessary document in the application then verifying otp (one time password) submit final application.
More Details :-
|Apply Pan Card Online|
|Apply Paperless Pan Card|
|Track Pan Card Status|
|Full Requirement of Document|
|Fee Full Details|