Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021 – Delhi District Court Released Notification to apply online application for Various Post from all Indian National Candidates. Those candidates are interested may apply online through given below link. More details like Education Eligibility, Application Date, Selection Process Etc. are given below.
Total Post: 417
- Peon/Orderly/ Dak Peon – 280
- Chowkidar – 33
- Sweeper/ Safai-Karamchari – 23
- Process Server – 81
- For Sr. No. 1,2 & 3 – Candidates should be passed Matriculation or its equivalent from recognized Board.
- For Sr. No. 4 – Candidates should be passed Matriculation or its equivalent with Driving Licence of LMV and 2 years unblemished driving experience.
- Minimum Age – 18
- Maximum Age – 27 as on 01.1.2021
- Means candidates have been born not earlier than 02.01.1994 and not later than 01.01.2003.
Age Relaxation :
Age relaxation as per rules.
As relaxation will be applicable as per rules given in table :
|Start Date of Online Application||07/02/2021 (10:00 AM)|
|Last Date of Online Application||21/02/2021 (05:00 PM)|
|Last for Online Payment||21/02/2021 (05:00 PM)|
- Rs.500/- for General/OBC
- Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PWD/EWS
Mode of Payment:
Online Mode:- Application fee can be paid through online by using Net Banking or Debit Card, Credit Card.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of:
- MCQ / Objective Test
- Driving Test (Only for Process Server)
- Document Verification
Note:- Candidates are advised before apply online application read/check full advertisement for Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021.
Document Requirement for Delhi District Court Recruitment
- All Educational Document
- Aadhar Card
- Valid Email
- Valid Phone Number
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
How to Apply:
- Candidates go to Delhi Court
- Register with Email
- Fill All Necessary Information
- Pay Application Fee
- Then Submit Application
- Take Print for Future References