E-Aadhaar Card: – E-Aadhaar Card is an electronic password protected electronic copy issued by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Process how to download aadhaar Card, how to check Aadhaar Status details and links given below.
How to Download Aadhaar Card:
- Go to the official website of Uidai
- Click on ?Download Aadhaar? in My Aadhaar Menu
- Enter 12 Digit Aadhaar Number or 14 Digit Enrolment ID (EID) or 16 Digit Virtual ID (VID)
- If you need masked aadhaar then click on check box of ?I want a masked Aadhaar? otherwise leave it.
- Then enter Captcha Verification code
- Click on ?Send otp? (one time password) will be deliver on candidates mobile.
- Enter otp and verify
- After that aadhaar will be download in Pdf
- Enter Password in the PDF
- And Take print of Aadhaar Card
How to Check Aadhaar Status:
If your aadhaar is newly enrolled or updated at an Aadhaar Centre, then you check status of your aadhaar by using 14 digits Enrolment ID written on the top of acknowledge slip. To check aadhaar Status follows these steps given below.
- Go to official website of Uidai
- Click on ?Check Aadhaar Status? in My Aadhaar Menu
- Enter 14 Digits enrolment id Number, Date and time of Aadhaar generated.
- Enter Captcha Verification
- Click on Check Status
- Then Status will be shown
Some Important Points to Download Aadhaar Card
How to Enter Aadhaar PDF Password: – The Aadhaar Password is first four letters of Cardholder Name and Year of Birth of Cardholder.
- Cardholder Name: – Sanjeev Kumar
- Cardholder Birth Date: – 15/04/1989
- Then Password is ?SANJ1989?
What is Masked Aadhaar Card: – Masked Aadhaar card is showing only last 4 Digit and first 8 Digit will be showing like ?xxxx-xxxx? as masked.
Helpline: – if any inquiries call or Email on the Uidai helpline toll free Number 1947 or email email@example.com.