HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019:- Haryana Staff Selection Commission invites online application for 697 Posts of Gram Sachiv in Development & Panchayat Department, Haryana for direct recruitment. Eligible candidates may apply online on given below. More details like age, qualification, posts name, posts and selection process.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission given notice to Re-Opened online application for HSSC Gram Sachiv who has not filled can apply their application before the last date.
Total Posts: – 697
Post Name: – Gram Sachiv
Pay Scale: – FPL-Rs.19900-63200
Irrigation & Water Resources Department, Haryana, Panchkula
Category Wise Details of HSSC Gram Sachiv 2020
- Graduation from any recognized university or its equivalent.
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the Subject or Higher.
Candidates age should be between 18 to 42 years as on 01/06/2019.
- Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) as per Haryana Govt. Instruction.
- In the case of PwD General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SCs/BCs) as per Haryana Government instructions No. 22/10/2013-1GS-III, dated 15.07.2014.
- For Ex-Servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
- The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be upto 47 years as per Government instructions.
- All of the above relaxations are for Haryana State domicile only.
|Start Date of Online Application||08/03/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||22/03/2021 (11:59 PM)|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||25/03/2021 (05:00 PM)|
|Start Date of Online Application||19/06/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||02/03/2020(by 11:59PM)|
|Last Date of Fee||05/03/2020|
- Rs.100/-for General Male/Female,
- Rs.50/- for Gen female of Haryana
- Rs.25/- for SC/BC(Male) candidates of Haryana State
- Rs.13/- for SC/BC (female) candidates of Haryana State.
- No fee for Physically Handicapped/Ex-Serviceman of Haryana.
Mode of Payment:
The should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any State Bank of India, Punjab National bank and IDBI bank available on payment site.
- Written examination
- Document Verification
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through www.hssc.gov.in.
All Interested Candidates are advised before apply online application ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post read/check full advertisement details for HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019.
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Re-Opened Notice||Click Here|
|Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Full Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|