HSSC Naib Tehsildar Syllabus and Selection Criteria
HSSC Naib Tehsildar Syllabus :Those are the candidates whose apply online application for Adv. No.01/2020 for the posts of Naib Tehsildar, Election Kanungo, Work Supervisor, Electrician & Other vacancies can see syllabus(HSSC Naib Tehsildar Syllabus) & Selection criteria on this posts.
Hssc exam will be conducted total 100 marks included Socio economic and experience. Details given below:
|2.||Socio Economic criteria and experience||10|
HSSC Naib Tehsildar Syllabus Check Here and Full Details
- Written Exam : Exam conducted 90 marks divided into parts
- 75 % marks of weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and Concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
- 25 % weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
- Socio Economic criteria and experience will be 10 marks. As follow below.
- If neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicantís family viz father, mother, spouse, brother and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/ Board/ Corporation/Company/ Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India. (5 Marks)
- If the applicant is:
- a widow; or
- the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years : or
- The first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years. (5 Marks)
- If the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward class. (5 Marks)
- Experience:- One-half (=0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six month of experience, out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or higher post in any Department/Board/ Corporation/ Company/Statutory Body/Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana. No marks shall be awarded for any period less than six months. (A maximum of 8 marks)
HSSC Naib Tehsildar Syllabus and Selection Criteria and other Hssc Posts Syllabus Here