HSSC PGT Recruitment 2021 – Haryana Staff Selection Commission Released Notification to apply online application for PGT (Sanskrit). Those candidates are interested may apply online through given below link. More details like Education Eligibility, Application Date, Selection Process Etc. are given below.
Total Post: 534
Post Name :
|Post Name||Cat. No.||Exam Date & Time|
|PGT (Sanskrit)||01||14 November 2021 (Sunday)|
from 3.00 P.M. to 4.30
Reporting time 1.00 P.M.
(No Entry after 02.00
Category Wise Vacancies Details:
- Candidates should have posses Hindi/Sanskrit as one subject in Matric or Higher
- Should have Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test(HTET)/School Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) of Concerned Subject.
- M.A. Sanskrit/Acharya with at least 50% marks and B.Ed./Shiksha Shastri/Language Teachers Course (L.T.C.)/Oriental Training (O.T.) in Sanskrit from recognized University.
Candidates age should be between 18 to 42 years
Age Relaxation :
As relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
|Date of Publication||11/02/2021|
|Start Date of Online Application||16/02/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||03/03/2021|
|Last for Online Payment||06/03/2021|
|Exam Date||14 March 2021|
- 500/-for General Male/Female
- 125/- for Gen Female of Haryana Resident.
- 125/- for SC/BC/EWS (Male) Candidates of Haryana State
- 75/- for SC/BC (Female) Candidates of Haryana State.
- No fee for PwD (Person with Disability)/Ex-Serviceman of Haryana.
Mode of Payment:
Online Mode:- Application fee can be paid through online by using Net Banking or Debit Card, Credit Card
Offline Mode:- at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
Selection Process HSSC PGT Recruitment:
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
Note:- Candidates are advised before apply online application read/check full advertisement for HSSC PGT Recruitment 2021.
|Exam Date||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Full Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Document Requirement for HSSC PGT Recruitment:
- All Educational Document
- Aadhar Card
- Certificate of Claiming Weightage/Marks under Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience
- Haryana Domicile
How to Apply:
- Go to official Website of HSSC
- Click on the Registration Link
- Register by Required details
- Fill all Necessary Details
- Upload all Required Document
- Apply Post
- Pay Application Fee
- Then Take print for Future References
HSSC PGT (Sanskrit) Exam Syllabus:
|Socio-Economic Criteria And Experience||10|
What is the Full Form of HSSC?
Answer:?Haryana Staff Selection Commission
What is the Full Form of PGT?
Answer: Post Graduate Teacher