Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021:- Indian Coast Guard Released notification to apply online application for the post of Navik Domestic & Yantrik for Male Indian Citizens an Armed Forced of the Union. Those candidates who are interested may apply online through given below link. More details like Post Name, Education Eligibility, Application Date, Selection Process Etc. are given below.
Total Post: 358
- Navik(General Duty) – 260
- Navik (Domestic Branch) – 50
- Yantrik (Mechanical) – 31
- Yantrik (Electrical) – 07
- Yantrik (Electronics) – 10
Categorywise Vacancies Details:
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||22||06||08||03||11|
- For Navik (General Duty) – 10+2 with Maths and Physics from Recognized Board.
- For Navik (Domestic Branch) – 10th Passed from recognized Board.
- For Yantrik – 10th Passed from Recognized Board and Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Candidates age should be between 18 to 22 years:
- For Navik (GD) and Yantrik – Must be Born between 01/08/1999 to 31/07/2003 (Both dates inclusive)
- For Navik (DB) – Must be Born between 01/10/1999 to 30/09/2003 (Both dates inclusive)
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Start Date of Online Application||05/01/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||19/01/2021 (18:00 hrs)|
Tentative Dates for Examination:
|Navik (GD)||Mid/End March 2021||End April/Early May 2021||Early August 2021|
|Navik(DB)||Mid/End March 2021||End April/Early May 2021||Early October 2021|
|Yantrik||Mid/End March 2021||End April/Early May 2021||Early August 2021|
Application Fee :
- Rs. 250/- for Unreserved
- No fee for SC/ST candidates
Mode of Payment:
By using Net banking, Credit Card, Debit Card or UPI.
- Written Examination
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification
Note:- Candidates are advised before apply online application read/check full advertisement for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in . Candidates read all important instruction in full Advertisement detail.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Full Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Height – Minimum heights 157 cm.
Chest – Should be well Proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
Weight – Proportionate to height and age+10percentage acceptable
Hearing – Normal