NBCC Site Inspector Recruitment 2021 – National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC)†India Limited Released Notification to apply online application for the Recruitment† of Site Inspector (Civil & Electrical) on the Contractual Basis. Those Applicant are interested may apply online through given below link. More details like Education Eligibility, Application Date, Selection Process Etc. are given below.
Total Post: 120
- Site Inspector (Civil) – 80
- Site Inspector (Electrical) – 40
- For Site Inspector (Civil) – Three years full Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. or Recognized University/Institute with 60% Marks. SC/ST/PWBD candidates having minimum 55% Marks.
- For Site Inspector (Electrical) – Three years full Time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt. or Recognized University/Institute with 60% Marks. SC/ST/PWBD candidates having minimum 55% Marks.
Upper Age Limit – 35 Years
Age Relaxation :
Age relaxation as per rules.
As relaxation will be applicable as per rules given in table :
|SC/ST/OBC (NCL)||5 Years|
|Start Date of Online Application||25/03/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||14/04/2021|
|CBT Exam Date||Communicate Later on Website|
- Rs.500/- for Other Candidates
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates
Mode of Payment:
Online Mode:- Application fee can be paid through online by using Net Banking or Debit Card, Credit Card.
Selection Process NBCC Site Inspector Recruitment 2021:
Candidate will be selected on the basis of:
- Computer Based Test
- Merit List on the Category Basis
- Document Verification
Note:- Candidates are advised before apply online application read/check full advertisement for NBCC Site Inspector Recruitment 2021.
- Education Document for Online Upload
- Photo for Upload
- Signature for Upload
- Category Certificate (if applicable) for Upload
How to Apply:
- Fill the basic Registration Form
- Note down the Registration Number/User ID.
- Login and Fill in the online application form
- Fill Personal Details, Education Qualification Details
- Upload Document, Select Exam City
- Upload your recent Photo
- Upload Signature
- Upload Certificate applicable for OBC /ST/ SC / PwBD / Ex-Ser /Departmental candidates (If applicable)
- Make Payment through Credit/Debit Card/Net-banking/UPI as per fees applicable
- Download and Print filled Application Form.
What is the Full form NBCC?
Answer: National Buildings Construction Corporation
How much time Contract time Period in NBCC for Site Inspector (Civil & Electrical)?
Answer: The post of Site Inspector (Civil) & Site Inspector (Electrical) on Contract basis initially for a period of two years.