NTA UGC NET 2021 – National Talent Agency Released Notification to apply online application for UGC NET May 2021. Those candidates are interested may apply online through given below link. More details like Education Eligibility, Application Date, Selection Process Etc. are given below.
UGC NET (JRF & Asst. Professor)
- Candidates who have passed Master Degree or its equivalent Degree with 55% from Institutions/Universities by UGC for General/General-EWS.
- For OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/PWD/Third Gender Category who has at least 50% marks in Master Degree or its equivalent.
- Those candidates who has appeared for their Master Degree and Result Awaited Also eligible for this Exam.
- For JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) – More Than 31 Years as on 01/03/2021.
- For Assistant Professor – No upper Age Limit
Age Relaxation :
Age relaxation as per rules.
As relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
|Start Date of Online Application||02/02/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||02/03/2021|
|Last for Payment||03/03/2021 (till 11:50 pm)|
|Correction Date||05/03/2021 to 09/03/2021|
|Date of Exam||02 to 07 to 12, 14 & 17/05/2021|
- Rs.1000/- for General
- Rs.500/- for OBC (NCL)/EWS
- Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PWD/Tansgender
Mode of Payment:
Online Mode:- Application fee can be paid through online by using Net Banking or Debit Card, Credit Card.
Offline Mode:- Through E-Challan SBI/HDFC
Candidate will be selected on the basis of:
- Written Examination
Note:- Candidates are advised before apply online application read/check full advertisement for NTA UGC NET 2021.
- All Educational Document
- Aadhar Card
- Valid Email
- Valid Phone Number
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
How to Apply:
- Candidates go to NTA Official Website
- Register with Email or Aadhar Number
- Fill All Necessary Information
- And Register
- Note their Registration Details
- And fill Educational Detail
- Pay Application Fee
- Then Submit Application
- Take Print for Future References