NWDA RECRUITMENT 2021 – National Water Development Agency (NWDA) Released Notification to apply online form for JE, Hindi, Translator, Account Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer & Lower Division Clerk. Those Applicant are interested may apply online through given below link. More details like Education Eligibility, Application Date, Selection Process Etc. are given below.
Total Post: 62
Post Details :
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 16
- Hindi Translator – 01
- Jr. Accounts Officer – 05
- Upper Division Clerk – 12
- Stenographer Gr-II – 05
- Lower Division Clerk – 23
Category Wise Post Details:
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||11||01||03||–||01|
|Jr. Accounts Officer||04||01||–||–||–|
|Upper Division Clerk||07||03||01||–||01|
|Lower Division Clerk||08||04||06||03||02|
For Junior Engineer (Civil) – Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from recognized University or Board.
For Hindi Translator – Master Degree in Hindi with English as compulsory or elective subject.
For Jr. Accounts Officer – Degree in Commerce from recognized University/Institute & Three years experience.
For Upper Division Clerk – Degree from a recognized University & Knowledge of MS Word, Office, Excel, Power Point & Internet.
For Stenographer Gr-II – 12th Pass & Skill Shorthand Test on Computer at the Speed of 80 wpm.
For Lower Division Clerk – 12th Pass with Typing Speed of 36 wpm. in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer & knowledge of MS Word, Office, Excel, Power Point & Internet.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 18 – 27 years
- Hindi Translator – 21 – 30 years
- Jr. Accounts Officer – 21 – 30 years
- Upper Division Clerk – 18 – 27 years
- Stenographer Gr-II – 18 – 27 years
- Lower Division Clerk – 18 – 27 years
Age Relaxation :
As relaxation will be applicable as per rules given in table :
|Physical Handicapped||10 Years|
|PHC (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|PHC (OBC)||13 Years|
|Start Date of Online Application||10/05/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||25/06/2021|
- Rs.840/- for General/OBC Candidates
- Rs.500 for SC/ST/Women/EWS/PWD Candidates
Mode of Payment:
Online Mode:- Through Online Payment Gateway.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of
- Competitive Computer Based Online Test
- Skill Test (Shorthand/Typing Test) for Stenographer & LDC
Note:- Candidates are advised before apply online application read/check full advertisement for NWDA RECRUITMENT 2021.
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Full Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|