Post Matric Scholarship Haryana 2021: Director General of Higher Education, Panchkula, Haryana, announced to online registration for Universities/Colleges/Institutions in the State of Haryana for Post Matric Scholarship Haryana for the SC, BC Candidates. Those students who are studying in Higher Education Haryana can apply online for Scholarship 2020 – 2021 Years. More detail is given below.
This is good news for those students, who are studying in the Higher Education in Haryana Colleges/Universities/Institution and waiting for Post Matric Scholarship Haryana they can apply online for their scholarship as per the eligibility.
Post Matric Scholarship Haryana 2021 for SC, BC Students
Eligibility for Scholarship Haryana:
Those Students can apply Post Matric Scholarship who are belongs to SC/BC of Haryana State.
Who can Apply for Scholarship Haryana:
- All the Registrars of State and Private University of Haryana
- All the M.Ed., B.Ed., D.Ed., Law Colleges and Management colleges, Self-Finance Colleges of the Haryana State
|Last Date of Application||31/03/2021 Extended till 30/04/202021|
- Family ID
- 10th Class Mark sheet
- 12th Class Mark sheet
- Previous Education DMC
- College Roll Number
- University Roll Number
- Universities/Colleges/Institution Identity Card (ID)
- Bank Passbook
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile of Haryana State
How to Apply for Scholarship Haryana 2021
- Go to the official Website of Higher Education
- Enter Family ID
- And Fetch Data
- Fill the Basic Detail for Student
- Select institute Name
- Upload All Necessary Document
- Then Submit
- Id and Password will Received on the Email id or Mobile
- Take Print of Scholarship Form and Submit College or University
Note: Students are advised before filling the online application of Post Matric Scholarship Haryana Please check/read all instruction carefully.
What is Post Matric Scholarship?
Answer: The Post Matric Scholarship is the Financial Assistant for the SC/BC deserving and needy students who are studying at the Post Matriculation stage.
How much Family Income Required?
Answer: – The Students parents/guardian annual income not more than 2.50 Lac Rupees for this scholarship.
Other Scholarship Form Apply Online
- SCHOLARSHIP HARYANA LABOUR DEPARTMENT
- Pose Scholarship Scheme for UG & PG Students
- National Scholarship form
- Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhatar Sanshodhit Yojana