Post Matric Scholarship Haryana 2020: Director General of Higher Education, Panchkula, Haryana, announced to online registration for Universities/Colleges/Institutions in the State of Haryana for Post Matric Scholarship Haryana for SC, BC. So those students who are studying in Higher Education Haryana can apply online for Scholarship 2019 – 2020 Years. More detail is given below.
This is good news for those students, who are studying in the Higher Education in Haryana Colleges/Universities/Institution and waiting for Post Matric Scholarship Haryana they can apply online for their scholarship as per the eligibility.
Post Matric Scholarship Haryana 2020 for SC, BC Students
Eligibility for Scholarship Haryana:
Those Students can apply Post Matric Scholarship who are belongs to SC/BC of Haryana State.
Who can Apply for Scholarship Haryana
- All the Registrars of State and Private University of Haryana
- All the M.Ed., B.Ed., D.Ed., Law Colleges and Management colleges, Self-Finance Colleges of the Haryana State
Application Date: – Applicants may apply online between 26/06/2020 to 31/07/2020.
Documents Required for Post Matric Scholarship Haryana
- 10th Class Mark sheet
- 12th Class Mark sheet
- Universities/Colleges/Institution Identity Card (ID)
- Bank Passbook
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile of Haryana State
How to Apply for Scholarship Haryana 2020
- Go to the official Website of Higher Education
- Click on the Scholarship
- Go to “New Student Registration”
- Fill the Basic Detail for Student
- Select institute Name
- Select Category
- Then Submit
- Id and Password will Received on the Email id or Mobile
- Login by using Id and Password
- Upload all Required Document
Note: Students are advised before filling the online application of Post Matric Scholarship Haryana Please check/read all instruction carefully.
|Start Date of Application||26/06/2020|
|Last Date of Application||31/07/2020|
What is Post Matric Scholarship?
Answer: The Post Matric Scholarship is the Financial Assistant for the SC/BC deserving and needy students who are studying at the Post Matriculation stage.
How much Family Income Required?
Answer: – The Students parents/guardian annual income not more than 2.50 Lac Rupees for this scholarship.
Other Scholarship Form Apply Online
- SCHOLARSHIP HARYANA LABOUR DEPARTMENT
- Pose Scholarship Scheme for UG & PG Students
- National Scholarship form
- Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhatar Sanshodhit Yojana