Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 – Punjab Police Released Notification to apply online form in the Rank of Sub Inspector . Those Applicant are interested may apply online through given below link. More details like Education Eligibility, Application Date, Selection Process Etc. are given below.
Total Post: 560
Post Details :
- District Police Cadre – 87
- Armed Police Cadre – 97
- Intelligence Cadre – 87
- Investigation Cadre – 289
For SI (District, Armed, Investigation) Police Cadre :- Candidates should be Graduate pass from recognized University or its equivalent.
For SI (Intelligence Office) :- Graduation with (CS/CA/IT) OR B.Sc./ B. Tech. /BE in (IT/CS/CE/CSE/IS/CN/Data Science/SE/BCA) OR Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from recognized University or Institution.
Candidates Must have Passed Matric with Punjabi as one of the Compulsory Subject or Elective Subject or other Equivalent Examination.
Age Should be between 18 to 28 years
Age Relaxation :
As relaxation applicable 5 Years for SC/BC and other as per rules.
|Start Date of Online Application||06/07/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||27/07/2021|
- Rs.1500/- (Application Fee – Rs. 700/- + Examination fee Rs. 800/- ) for General.
- Rs.900/- For SC/ST of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only & EWS Candidates (Application Fee Rs. 700 + Examination Fee Rs. 200).
- Rs.700/- for Ex-Servicemen(ESM) of Punjab State only/Lineal Descendants of ESM.
Mode of Payment:
Online Mode:- Application fee can be paid through online by using Net Banking or Debit Card, Credit Card
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Scrutiny
Note:- Candidates are advised before apply online application read/check full advertisement for Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021.
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Full Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply:
Candidates before filling up the application form must keep ready following Information or Documents to upload.
- Go Website
- Register with Personal Details
- Use Valid Email ID & Phone Number for SMS
- Scan all Educational documents
- Upload Photo & Signature
- Submit final application
- Take print for future References.