Punjab Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020:- School Education Recruitment Board, Punjab has Released notification to apply online Application for Pre Primary Teacher Posts. Eligible Candidates may apply online their application through below given Link. More details Like Total Post, Application Date, Application Fee, Eligibility, Selection Process etc. is given below.
Total Posts : 8393
Post Name :
- 12th Pass with 45% marks or its equivalent from the recognized Board/Institute And
- One Year Nursery Teacher Training Programme Diploma or its equivalent.
- Punjabi as a one Subject Matriculation Level.
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 37 Years as on 01/01/2020.
Age Relaxation :
As relaxation will be applicable for Reserved category as per per the rules.
|Start Date of Online Application||01/12/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||21/12/2020|
|Extended Last Date of Application||21/04/2021 (5: PM)|
- Rs.100/- for For Gen/OBC/EWS
- Rs.500/- for SC,ST
- No fee for Ex-Servicemen
Mode of Payment:
Online Mode:- Application fee can be paid through online by using BHIM UPI, Net Banking or Debit Card, Credit Card
Selection Process for Punjab Primary Teacher Recruitment
Selection will be Done By Following:
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Merit List
How to Apply for Punjab Primary Teacher Recruitment
- Go to the Official Website of Punjab Education Board
- Click On the Latest Recruitment
- Click on Recruitment of Pre-Primary Teachers 2020
- Then Click on Register Here
- Read Instruction
- Click on Proceed
- Fill Required details & Click on Register
- Note down Registration Details
- Login Again
- Fill Education Detail & Select Post
- Upload Photo & Sign
- Submit Application
- Take Print for Future References
Note:- Candidates are advised before apply online application read/check full advertisement for Punjab Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020.
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Re-Open Notice||Click Here|
|Full Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Punjab Primary Teacher Recruitment Syllabus:
Total Marks :- 100
|General Mental Ability|
|Subject Relevant Topics|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning|