UP Police SI and ASI Recruitment 2021 – Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) Released Notification to apply online application for the Recruitment of Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub Inspector. Those Applicant are interested may apply online through given below link. More details like Education Eligibility, Application Date, Selection Process Etc. are given below.
Total Post: 1329
- Sub Inspector (Confidential) – 327
- Asst. Sub-Inspector of Police (Accounts) – 644
- Asst. Sub-Inspector of Police (Clerk) – 358
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
- For Sub Inspector (Confidential) :- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from a Recognized University in India & Also Knowledge of Typing & Shorthand in Hindi & English.
- For Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police (Accounts) :- Candidate Passed Bachelors Degree in Stream from a Recognized University in India with Typing Speed in Hindi & English.
- For Asst. Sub-Inspector of Police (Clerk) :- Bachelor Degree in Commerce from a Recognized University in India & Also having Typing Knowledge in Hindi.
For Male Applicant:
For Female Applicant:
- 21 to 28 Years.
- Candidates Should be Born Between 01 July 1993 to 01 July 2000.
Age Relaxation :
Age relaxation as per rules.
|Start Date of Online Application||01/05/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||31/05/2021|
|Last for Online Payment||31/05/2021|
- Rs.400/- for Other Candidates
Mode of Payment:
Online Mode:- Application fee can be paid through online by using Net Banking or Debit Card, Credit Card.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of:
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurement
- Document Verification
Note:- Candidates are advised before apply online application read/check full advertisement for UP Police SI and ASI Recruitment 2021.
|Apply Online||Will Start 01/05/2021|
|Full Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Education Document
- Computer Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
How to Apply:
- Candidates go to Official Website
- Fill All Necessary Information
- Note Down Registration Detail
- Upload Photo & Sign
- Pay Application Fee
- Then Submit Application
- Take Print for Future References