UPSC NDA Exam Recruitment 2021:- Union Public Service Commission Released Notification to apply online application for conduct an Examination of National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II), 2021. Eligible candidates may apply online through official website given below. More details like Post Name, Education Eligibility, Application Date, Selection Process Etc. are given below.
Total Post: 400
Post Name & Vacancies:
- National Defence Academy – 370
- Army – 208
- Navy – 42
- Air Force – 120
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – 30
Education Eligibility for UPSC NDA Exam Recruitment:
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :- Candidates should be 12th class passed of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent exam conducted by a State Education Board or University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy :- Candidates should be 12th passed of the 10+2 pattern School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Unmarried male candidates born between 02/01/2002 to 01/01/2005 both dates are inclusive.
|Last of Online Application||19/01/2021 (6:00 PM)|
|Last Date of fee Payment Through Challan||18/01/2021 (23:59 hrs)|
|Last Date of Online Fee Payment||19/01/2021 (6:00 PM)|
|Online Application Withdrawn Date||27/01/2021 to 02/02/2021 (6:00 pm)|
|Result Declaration||June 2021|
|Interview Date||July 2021 to September 2021|
- 100/- for General
- No fee for SC/ST/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/Ors
- Online Mode – Through online by using Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- Offline Mode – Deposit application fee at the SBI Branch Counter on the Next working days.
Selection Process for UPSC NDA Exam Recruitment:
- Written Examination (Psychological Aptitude Test, Intelligence & Personality Test)
- SSB Interview.
How to Apply for UPSC NDA Exam Recruitment:
- Go through UPSC official Website
- Register with Part –I (fill basic details)
- Note Registration Details
- Login Again with Part – II
- Pay Application fee
- Selection of Posts
- Then Enter Captcha and Final Submit
- Take Print for Future References
Note: – All eligible candidates are advised please read/check full Notification detail and then apply for UPSC NDA Exam Recruitment.