WBCSC Assist and Clerk Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
WBCSC Assist and Clerk Recruitment 2020: – West Bengal Co-operative Services invites online application for Assistant, Clerk and Supervisor. Eligible candidates may Apply Online through official website. More details are below.
Post Detail: 56 Posts
- Clerk (Grade-III) – 13
- Bank Assistant (Grade-III) – 34
- Assistant Manager (Gr-B)(Grade-II B) – 02
- Assistant Cum-Cashier-Cum-Supervisor (Grade-III) – 02
- Account Assistant – 01
- Junior Office Assistant – 02
- Field Supervisor (Male) (Grade-III) – 01
- Junior Assistant (Female) (Grade-III) – 01
Application Date: – Applicant may apply online between 04/03/2020 to 03/04/2020 till extended 30/04/2020.
Age Limit: – Applicant age should be between 18 to 40 years as on 01/01/2020.
Age Relaxation: – Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Application Fee: –
- 200/- for UR, UR(EC), UR(PWD)
- 200/-OBC, OBC-A, OBC-B, OBC-A(EC), OBC-B(EC)
- 40/- as a processing fee only for SC,SC(EC)
- 40/-as as processing fee only for ST, ST (EC)
Education Eligibility: – Candidates should be passed Bachelor Degree in any Discipline and Basic Knowledge of Computer (MS office and Internet).
How to apply: – Applicant may apply online through http://registration.webcsc.org/
Documents for WBCSC Assist and Clerk Recruitment 2020
- Valid Email and Password
- Recent color Passport size Photograph
- Original Documents
- Madhyamik or equivalent Mark sheet (10th Standard)
- Left thumb impression (Upload properly scanned)
- Educational Document
- Aadhar Card
How to Registration for WBCSC Assist and Clerk Recruitment 2020
- Go on Official website of WBSCS.
- Click New Registration
- Click “Apply Now”
- Read all Instruction and Proceed
- Fill Basic Details
- Upload Photo, Sign and Left thumb impression
- Upload all Original Documents
- Pay application fee
- And Submit final
- Take print for future References.
WBCSC, Assist and Clerk Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- Online Examination (Paper-I,Paper-II)
- Basic Computer practical Test
- Viva Voice/Interview
- Merit List
Note: – Eligible candidates please check and read all instruction carefully before filling the application.
|Start Date of Application||04/03/2020|
|Last Date of Application||03/04/2020 Extended to 30/04/2020|