EPF Withdrawal: EPF Withdrawal online || Pf Claim Online
What is EPF? :Employee provident fund we can say its PF also. Epf is very helpful for the employees. PF received to employees after retirement or resign from the company.
How much Provident Fund Contribution:
In which the Epf 12% Contribution of Employees basic salary and 12% Contribution of Employer’s from every month.
When can EPF Withdrawal,Pf Claim
Employees withdrawal their Provident Fund under the following circumstances:
|Reasons for withdrawal||Withdrawal Limit||Years of Service|
|Wedding/Marriage Purpose||50% of employees Contribution||After 7 Years Service|
|Educational Purpose||50% of employees Contribution||After 7 Years Service|
|Medical Purpose||Six times of monthly Basic Salary and Interest||No required|
|Land Purchase||24 times of monthly basic salary||After 5 Years Service|
|House Construction||36 times of monthly Basic Salary||After 5 Years Service|
|For Pay Home Loan||36 times of monthly Basic Salary||After 10 Years Service|
Documents Required for EPF Withdrawal:
- Employees should have UAN (Universal Account Number)
- Employees should be linked their Aadhar Number with the UAN
- Mobile Number should attached with Aadhar Number
- PF member should have PAN (Permanent Account Number)
- Account Number
How to Fill PF Form of EPF Withdrawal
Employees can their PF withdrawal claim on the EPFO official website www.epfindia.gov.in by following given steps below. EPF Withdrawal: How to Fill PF Form || Pf Claim
- Go through official website of EPFO
- Select For Employees in the Our Services Tab
- On the For Employees page in the Services Section Click on the “Member UAN/Online Service (OCS/OTCP)” link.
- It will be open in New Tab with UAN Login and Password
- Activate UAN
- Make ID and Password by getting OTP on mobile
- Login by UAN and Password
- Click on the KYC option in the Dashboard
- KYC Section will be opened in New tab it will be digitally approved check details and ensure the details are correct or not.
- Click on the “Online Services” menu if the KYC is approved correctly.
- Click on the Claim (Form – 31),19 & 10C”) option in the Online Services drop down menu.
- Online Claim form will be open
- Verify account number by entering last 4 digit of your account.
- After the verification of account number then a Certificate of Undertaking warning will be shown to agree the terms of condition so click on the “Yes” and proceed the form.
- After agreed terms you will shown I want to apply in the drop down Full PF or PF Advance (Form – 31).
- Which you to apply select it
- And the select purpose for which required if selected PF Advance (Form – 31), in drop down select reason and proceed.
- Fill employees address
- Upload required document into the upload section
- Click on the Checkbox given in last of the form and then submit PF form for withdrawal.
- If the employer approves the withdrawal request then pf amount will be credited into employee’s respective bank account.
Note: – Before apply PF application form members are advised please check out for more about PF withdrawal Guidelines.