OSCB Asst Manager 2020: – Odisha State Central Cooperative Bank released notification for Assistant Manager Grade II, Banking Assistant Grade II and System Manager contractual basis Posts. Eligible candidates may Apply Online through official website. More details are below.
Post Detail: 786 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Grade II) 267
- Banking Assistant (Grade II) 485
- System Manager – 34
Application Date: Applicant may apply online between 20/03/2020 to 15/04/2020 till Extended to 10/05/2020.
Age Limit: – Applicant age should be between 21 to 32 years as on 01/01/2020.
Age Relaxation: – Candidates belonging to SC, ST, Ex-Serviceman and Woman shall be relaxation for 5 years, for SEBC and PWD candidates 3 and 10 years.
Application Fee: –
- For UR & SEBC Candidates Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST Candidates Rs. 600/-
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|1.||Asst Manager(GradeII)||Graduate in any Discipline with proficiency in computer application.|
|2.||System Manager||MCA,B.Tech/IT with Computer Science with 60% marks.|
|3.||Banking (Asst Grade-II)||Graduate with proficiency in Computer application|
How to apply: Applicant may apply online through rcsodisha.nic.in.
Documents requirement for OSC Bank Asst Manager Application form
- Recent color Passport size Photograph (4.5cm*3.5cm)
- Left thumb impression (Upload properly scanned)
- Applicant should have valid personal email id
- Educational Document
- Aadhar Card
How to Registration Online OSC Bank Asst Manager Application form
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below.
- Start New Registration
- Read instruction and continue
- Fill necessary details
- Upload Photo, Sign and Left thumb impression
- Then pay the application fee
- And Submit final
- Take print for future References.
OSC Bank Asst Manager, Banking Asst, SM Apply Online 2020
- Online Examination
- Viva Voice
- Document Verification
Note: Eligible candidates please check and read all instruction carefully before filling the application.
|Start Date of Application||20/03/2020|
|Last Date of Application||15/04/2020 Extended to 10/05/2020|
|Preliminary Exam Date||May 2020|
|Main Exam Date||May/June 2020|