OSCB Asst Manager 2020: – Odisha State Central Cooperative Bank released notification for Assistant Manager Grade – II, Banking Assistant Grade – II and System Manager contractual basis Posts. Eligible candidates may Apply Online through official website. More details are below.
Post Detail: 786 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Grade – II) – 267
- Banking Assistant (Grade – II) – 485
- System Manager – 34
Application Date: – Applicant may apply online between 20/03/2020 to 15/04/2020 till Extended to 10/05/2020.
Age Limit: – Applicant age should be between 21 to 32 years as on 01/01/2020.
Age Relaxation: – Candidates belonging to SC, ST, Ex-Serviceman and Woman shall be relaxation for 5 years, for SEBC and PWD candidates 3 and 10 years.
Application Fee: –
- For UR & SEBC Candidates Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST Candidates Rs. 600/-
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|1.||Asst Manager(Grade–II)||Graduate in any Discipline with proficiency in computer application.|
|2.||System Manager||MCA,B.Tech/IT with Computer Science with 60% marks.|
|3.||Banking (Asst Grade-II)||Graduate with proficiency in Computer application|
How to apply: – Applicant may apply online through rcsodisha.nic.in.
Documents requirement for OSC Bank Asst Manager Application form
- Recent color Passport size Photograph (4.5cm*3.5cm)
- Left thumb impression (Upload properly scanned)
- Applicant should have valid personal email id
- Educational Document
- Aadhar Card
How to Registration Online OSC Bank Asst Manager Application form
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below.
- Start New Registration
- Read instruction and continue
- Fill necessary details
- Upload Photo, Sign and Left thumb impression
- Then pay the application fee
- And Submit final
- Take print for future References.
OSC Bank Asst Manager, Banking Asst, SM Apply Online 2020
- Online Examination
- Viva Voice
- Document Verification
Note: – Eligible candidates please check and read all instruction carefully before filling the application.
|Start Date of Application||20/03/2020|
|Last Date of Application||15/04/2020 Extended to 10/05/2020|
|Preliminary Exam Date||May 2020|
|Main Exam Date||May/June 2020|