HPSEB Offline Recruitment 2020:- Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board (HPSEB) Limited released notification for the Post of Junior T-Mate and Junior Helper on the contract basis. Interested candidates may apply offline through below given website. More details like, age, qualification, post name, fee etc. is given below.
Those persons who are searching Latest Sarkari Naukri on the purely contact basis they can now apply in the Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board as per their eligibility requirement are given below in this article.
HPSEB Offline Recruitment 2020 for Jr T-Mate & Jr Helper
Total Vacancies: – 1892
Total Vacancies:- 18
- Junior T-Mate – 1500
- Junior Helper – 392
Category Wise Vacancies of HPSEB Offline Recruitment 2020
For Junior T-Mate – Gen (UR)-496,GEN (ESM) – 130, GEN (Sports) – 42,GEN (WFF) – 17, OBC (UR) – 191, OBC (BPL/ANT) – 47, OBC (ESM) – 32, SC (UR ) – 233, SC (ANT/BPL) – 40 , SC (WFF) – 10, SC (ESM) – 34, ST (UR) – 42, ST (BPL/ANT) – 14, ST (ESM) – 27, EWS (UR) – 145
Junior Helper – Gen (UR)-165,GEN (ESM) – 35, GEN (Sports) – 01, OBC (UR) – 62, OBC (ESM) – 02, SC (UR ) – 57, SC (ANT/BPL) – 02 , SC (ESM) – 20, ST (UR) – 08, EWS (UR) – 34
Pay Scale: –
- Rs.7825/- Month for Jr. Helper
- Rs.8150 /- Month for Jr. T-Mate
Application Date: – The offline application will be submitted before 20/07/2020 & for Remote areas 04/08/2020.
- Rs.100/- for General
- Rs.50/- for SC/ST & Other Backward Class
- No fee for Female Candidates
- Bank Draft or Indian Postal Order in the favour of Accounts Officer (Banking), HPSEBL, Vidyut Bhawan Shimla
Education Eligibility:- Candidates should be passed 10th class from the recognized Board.
Age: – Applicant age should be between 18 to 30 years as on 01/04/2020. Relaxation will be applicable for upper age as per rules.
- SC/ST/OBC- 5 Years
Note: – Interested Candidates are advised please check/read all instruction through full notification and then fill application of HPSEB Offline Recruitment 2020.
How to Apply for HPSEB Offline Recruitment 2020
- Fill Prescribed Application form
- Only Online Application form should be allowed in the one envelope
- Application form should be filled by the candidates in her/his Writing
- Fill Education detail in full application form
- Paste Photo on the application form
- Signature by the applicant on the application form
- Attached Payment receipt with the application form
- Attach essential document with application form
- Send this application to given address in the full notification.
Selection Process:- Refers in full Notification
|Last Date of Application||20/07/2020|
|Last Date of Application for Remote Areas||04/08/2020|