IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2021:- Indian Air force releases notification for online test AFCAT-01/2021 for flying Branch and Ground Duties (Technical and Non Technical)/NCC Special Entry for courses commencing in January 2022. Interested candidates may Apply through official website link given below. More details like age , education eligibility, Selection Process Post etc. are given below.
Total Post: – 334
IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2021 in Indian Air Force
- Flying – 96
- Ground Duty (Technical) – 137
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical) – 73
NCC Special Entry:
- Flying – 10% Seats
- Meteorology Entry – 28
Pay on Commissioning (as per 7th CPC) refers in full advertisement.
- For flying Branch :- Candidates should have mandatorily passed with minimum of 60% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level and Graduation(BE/B.Tech.) with minimum three or four years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks of equivalent..
- For Ground Duty (Technical) Branch :- Candidates with a minimum of 60% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four years graduation/integrated post graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology from recognized University.
- Ground Duty(Non Technical) Branches:- Graduation and Post Graduation degree with 60 % Marks or equivalent or cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers(India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- NCC Special Entry (Flying Branch):- NCC air Wing Senior Division (C) Certificate is mandatory. Candidates should have mandatorily passed with a minimum of 60% marks each in Math and Physics at 10+2. Graduates with minimum three years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60 marks or equivalent full detail refers in full advertisement.
Flying Branch through AFCAT and NCC Special Entry:
- Age should be between 20 to 24 years as on 01/07/2022 i.e.
- Must be born between 02 January 1998 to 01 January 2002 (both dates inclusive).
Ground Duty(Technical & Non Technical) Branch:
- Age should be between 20 to 26 years as on 01/01/2022 i.e.
- Must be born between 02 January 1996 to 01 January 2002 (both dates inclusive).
|Start Date of Online Application||01/06/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||30/06/2021|
- Rs.250/- for Online Application
Mode of Payment:
Examination fee of AFCAT can be paid using Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking online by using Payment Gateway.
The selection will be based on
- Online Examination
- Physical Test
- Merit list.
How to Apply for IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2021
Eligible candidates may apply online through careerindianairforce.cdac.in.
- Go to Official Website
- Register With email
- Get Password through email
- Read instruction
- Fill Personal Information and Save
- Enter Qualification Details and Save
- Fill Courses Preference and Save
- Fill Address
- Upload Document
- Select Exam Centre
- Make Payment
- Take Print for Future References
All Interested Candidates are advised before apply online application ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post read/check full Notification details and then fill for IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2021.