IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2020:- Indian Air force releases notification for online test AFCAT-02/2020 for flying Branch and Ground Duties (Technical and Non Technical)/NCC Special Entry/Meteorology Entry for courses commencing in January 2020. So Those are the candidates are interested may apply through official website link given below. More detail age,post, education etc are given below.
IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2020 Apply Online in Indian Air Force
Total Post: – 256
Post Name: – AFCAT (02/2020)
Pay Scale: – Pay on Commissioning (as per 7th CPC) refers in full advertisement.
Education Qualification for IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2020
- For flying Branch :- Candidates should have mandatorily passed with minimum of 60% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level and Graduation(BE/B.Tech)with minimum three or four years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks of equivalent.
- For Ground Duty (Technical) Branch :- Candidates with a minimum of 60% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four years graduation/integrated post graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology from recognized University.
- Ground Duty(Non Technical) Branches:- Graduation and Post Graduation degree with 60 % Marks or equivalent or cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers(India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- NCC Special Entry (Flying Branch):- NCC air Wing Senior Division ‘C’ Certificate is mandatory. Candidates should have mandatorily passed with a minimum of 60% marks each in Math and Physics at 10+2. Graduates with minimum three years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60 marks or equivalent full detail refers in full advertisement.
- Meteorology:- Post Graduate in any Science stream/Mathematics/Statistics/Geography/Computer application/ Environment Science/ Applied Physics/ Oceanography/Meteorology/ Agriculture Meteorology/Ecology & aggregate of all papers put together (Provided Maths and Physics were studied at Graduation Level with a minimum of 55% marks in each).
Age Eligibility for IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2020
- Flying Branch through AFCAT and NCC Special Entry:- Candidates age should be between 20 to 24 years as on 01/07/2021 i.e. born between 02 July 1997 to 01 July 2001 (both dates inclusive). Age relaxation for those candidates who has holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 years i.e. born between 02 July 1995 to 01 July 2001 (both dates inclusive).
- Ground Duty(Technical & Non Technical) Branch:- Candidates age should be between 20 to 26 years as on 01 July 2021 i.e. born between 02 July 1995 to 01 July 2001 (both dates inclusive).
Application Date: – Candidate may submit their online application between 15/06/2020 to 14/07/2020.
Application Fee: – The application fee should be paid Rs.250/-.
Mode of Payment: – The application fee should be paid through online mode.
Selection Process: – The selection will be based on
- Online Exam
- Physical Test
- Merit list.
How to Apply for IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2020
Eligible candidates may apply online through careerindianairforce.cdac.in.
- Go to Official Website
- Register With email
- Get Password through email
- Read instruction
- Fill Personal Information and Save
- Enter Qualification Details and Save
- Fill Courses Preference and Save
- Fill Address
- Upload Document
- Select Exam Centre
- Make Payment
- Take Print for Future References
NOTE: – All Interested Candidates are advised before apply online application ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post read/check full Notification details and then fill for IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2020.
Date of Application:-
|Start Date of Online Application||15/06/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||14/07/2019|
|Admit Card issue Date||04/09/2020|
|Online Application||Registration || Login|
|Short Notification||Click Here|
|Full Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|