Higher Education Haryana Online Admission
Department of Higher Education Haryana: – Department of Higher Education Govt. of Haryana invites online application to take admission to various Degree courses (Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses) in Government, Aided and Self Financing Degree colleges. Interested candidates for admission, an applicant can apply through the online admission portal only. There is no offline mode for submission of the admission application form.
DIPLOMA COURSES VLDD & DVLT ADMISSION 2019-2020
Application Date: – Registration for Online admission 2020 for UG Classes will be updated soon.
Courses offered: – Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc. Medical, Non-Medical, Biotech and Computer Science),Bachelor of Business Administration(B.B.A), Bachelor of Computer Application(B.C.A), Master of Arts(M.A),Master of Commerce(M.Com),Master of Science(M.Sc.),PG Diploma etc.
Application Fee: – Application fee will paid per colleges Rs.150 for General and OBC category candidates, for SC(Male) Category candidates should have to pay Rs. 75/- per college. No registration charges will applicable for Female candidates.
Mode of Payment: – The application fee will be submitted through online mode only by using debit card, credit card and Net banking.
Seat Allocation:-Students in the merit list will be allocated seats based on their college, course and subject combination preferences in the application, subject to availability of the seats in their respective categories. Please fill the subject combinations carefully. You should choose the maximum number of combinations to ensure your seat in that particular course/ college.
How to apply:- Candidates to apply online application to online admission go through www.online.highereduhry.com/portal .
- Candidates should have 10 digit unique mobile numbers mandatory for each registration.
- Candidates should have Aadhaar number and Bank Account details mandatory for applicant Scholarship benefits.
- All students from Board of School Education, Haryana who have not applied for EWS/ NCC/ NSS or Sports weightage do not have to go to the college for verification of documents.
- Weightage should be applicable as per University norms only.
- All admitted students including gap year students will also reach respective colleges on 16 July 2019 also with a copy of their application (printout) and documents as required. List of Documents as applicable Copy of application form, Matric (10th) Marksheet,10+2 Marksheet, Migration Certificate (Other than Haryana Board),Character Certificate,NCC/ NSS/Sports( Weightage ) Certificate, Hostel Receipt (only PG),Domicile Haryana,Income (SC/BC scholarship) and approved format from tehsildar, Reserved Category Certificate, Affidavit for Gap Year.
- Students from other boards (Other than Board of School Education, Bhiwani), with or without weightage, can get their documents verified from any college in which they have applied for admission between 21 June 2019 and 29 June 2019 12:00 PM. You will be eligible for Merit List only after document verification.
- All required documents will be uploaded online portal to take admission in Higher Education Haryana.
NOTE: – All Interested Candidates are advised before apply online admission reade all instruction carefully.
Date for Higher Education Haryana Online Admission
|Start Date of Online Registration
|Last Date of Online Registration