SHS BIHAR CHO Recruitment 2020::-State Health Society, Bihar invites online application for Community Health Officer. Those candidates who are eligible may apply online through official website links are given below. More details like age, qualification, post details etc. are given below.
So those persons who are searching Latest Govt. Jobs in medical sector as per their qualification can read eligibility in this article.
SHS BIHAR CHO Recruitment 2020 for Community Health Officer
Post Name:-Community Health Officer (CHO)
Total Vacancies:- 1050
Category Wise Vacancies of SHS BIHAR CHO Recruitment 2020
Pay Scale:- Rs.10,000/-
Application Date :- Candidates may apply online between 23/06/2020 to 14/07/2020.
- Rs.500/- for UR/BC/MBC & EWS Candidates
- Rs.250/- for SC/ST Bihar Domicile
- Online by using Net banking, Debit Card, Credit Card
Education Eligibility:- Candidates should be passed 6 Months Certificate in Community Health Officer/GNM/B.Sc. Nursing under NHM.
Age:- Age should be between 21-42 Years as on 01/01/2020. Relaxation in Upper Age limit is offered as follows:
- OBC/MBF Both are Male & Female- 03 Years
- UR(Female)/EWS(Female)-03 Years
- SC/ST Both are Male & Female –05 Years
- For others as per rules
Bihar State Helath Society is a abides by the government norms regarding reservation. Here are the category-wise vacancy details.
Note:- All the Interested Candidates are advised please check/read all instruction through full notification and then fill application of SHS BIHAR CHO Recruitment 2020
How to Apply for MP High Court Group D Recruitment
- Go to the official Website
- Click on the Register
- Select Qualification
- Fill other Mandatory details
- Then Submit
- Upload Recent Passport Photo and Signature
- Then Pay application fee
- Take fee Print
- Take Application print for Future References
Selection Process for SHS BIHAR CHO Recruitment 2020
- Computer Based Examination
- Document Verification
|Start Date of Application||23/06/2020|
|Last Date of Application||14/072020 – 6:00 PM|
|Last Date of Application Fee||14/072020 – 6:00 PM|